updated twins image

My problem with the previous animation – which i intended to be the final one, except for sound – was that the drawing at the end REALLY did not mesh with the rest of the video at all. So, I’ve made some changes.

I put the original drawing into illustrator and went over with the Live Trace tool, then filled them in so they’re only silhouettes. I’m hoping that this ought to make them more stylistically similar to the rest of the animation.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: